5 Readiness Essentials for Reopening and Reoccupying the Workplace
Keeping people and facilities safe is a primary concern for everyone in facilities management. For those facilities anticipating reopening in the near future, they need to have new protocols in place to protect the health and safety of all those present in their buildings–including employees, contractors, temporary workers, customers, vendors, and visitors.
Watch this recorded webinar to hear Paul Timm, PSP, Vice President of Physical Security Services at Facility Engineering Associates (FEA), discuss readiness essentials for reopening and reoccupying the workplace, including:
- Creating your facilities pre-occupancy plan
- Safety and security: PPE, security systems, remote monitoring, messaging, and visitor management considerations
- Operations and maintenance: organizational drivers, mandates and guidelines, staffing, space use challenges, and communication needs
- Cleaning program: current landscape, terminology, and what to watch out for
- Creating re-occupancy and ongoing policies and procedures
Fill out the form to download your copy.
About Our Speaker
Paul Timm, Vice President of Facility Engineering Associates, is a board-certified Physical Security Professional (PSP), the author of School Security: How to Build and Strengthen a School Safety Program, and a nationally acclaimed expert in physical security. In addition to conducting numerous vulnerability assessments and his frequent keynote addresses, Paul is an experienced Crisis Assistance Team volunteer through the National Organization for Victims Assistance (NOVA). He is certified in Vulnerability Assessment Methodology (VAM) through Sandia National Laboratories and the ALPHA vulnerability assessment methodology. Paul recently earned his master's degree from Moody Theological Seminary.